Payback Results

Hi there everyone,

Yesterday’s Payback PPV was actually pretty kewl. Predictable but kewl. I honestly enjoyed it. I had to catch up with it because I’d had an appointment when it started but from what I have read, it sounds awesome.

Anyway, here are the matches (in order) and who won (my predictions in bold)

  • Pre Show
    Sheamus def. Damien Sandow
  • Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship
    Curtis Axel def. Wade Barrett © and The Miz
  • Diva’s Championship Match
    AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn ©
  • United States Championship Match
    Dean Ambrose
    © def. Kane
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler ©
  • CM Punk def. Chris Jericho
  • Tag Team Championship Match
    Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns © def. Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton
  • Three Stages of Hell Match for the WWE Championship
    1. Lumberjack Match, 2. Tables Match & 3. Ambulance Match

    John Cena © def. Ryback

Well, I have to say, that was quite a predictable PPV. Although I really didn’t expect Alberto Del Rio to win. That was out of nowhere but the match was quite brutal on a ‘just-been-cleared’ Dolph Ziggler and by the looks of it, he didn’t look all that good. Although I do see a slight heel turn for Alberto Del Rio. YAY! Should be good if he does Smile
Other then that, nothing surprised me. But it was still a good PPV by my standards anyway Smile 

And that is where I leave you all.
Have fun and take care.
Lil xoxo

No comments: