Money In The Bank results

Howdy there people,

Sorry for the inactivity. Just been a tad bit busy lately (got a new bf so spending alot of time with him Smile ) but I am here now….

And I have to say that today’s Money In The Bank PPV I just didn’t feel right about. Some of the winners have me scratching my head like “what the……???????” I don’t know if you guys felt like that but I did….

Anyway, here are the results from today’s PPV……

  • Pre-Show Tag Team Championship Match
    Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns © def. Jimmy/Jey Uso
  • Money In The Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity
    Damien Sandow def. Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett and Fandango
  • Intercontinental Championship Match
    Curtis Axel © def. The Miz
  • Diva’s Championship Match
    AJ Lee © def. Kaitlyn
  • Ryback def. Chris Jericho
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Alberto Del Rio © def. Dolph Ziggler by DQ after AJ Lee came down and hit the referee in the face with her championship belt….oops…
  • WWE Championship Match
    John Cena © def. Mark Henry
  • Money In The Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship opportunity
    Randy Orton def. Rob Van Dam, Christian, CM Punk (who was betrayed by Paul Heyman Surprised smile), Daniel Bryan and Sheamus

There you have it. Another PPV done and dusted. Let’s see what happens from here on out….. Smile

Have fun and take care everyone and I will talk to you all later.

Lil xoxo

No comments: