Summerslam Matches

Hi there everyone,

Sorry for the absence from here. I have been busy with work, bf and a few other bits and bobs. But here I am so here we go Smile

Summerslam is coming up on Monday (in Australia anyway…) and I am excited because for the first time in a long time there will be FIRE!
Here are the matches so far announced for Summerslam………. (my picks as usual are in bold)

  • WWE Championship Match with Special Guest Referee: Triple H!
    John Cena © vs. Daniel Bryan
  • CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Alberto Del Rio © vs. Christian
  • Ring Of Fire Match
    Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
  • Dolph Ziggler/Kaitlyn vs. Big E. Langston/AJ Lee
  • Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Sandow
  • Natalya vs. Brie Bella
  • United States Championship Match Kick-off Match (Pre-Show)
    Dean Ambrose © vs. Rob Van Dam

Personally, the only matches that I am looking forward to are the World Championship Match and the Ring Of Fire. Mind you, the ROF match is basically a watered down version of an Inferno Match (awesome match too if you want to YouTube it Smile) so I guess, and am hoping, that the ROF match will be as good. And the World Championship match I am looking forward to because Christian is in the title picture AGAIN! Yay! Say what you like about him but I think Christian is awesome as! I’ve gone off Del Rio ever since he attacked Ricardo so I’m hoping that Christian beats his backside Smile
Anyway, that is all from me for now. Have fun and take care and I will hopefully talk to you all Monday…..
Lil xoxo

No comments: