Summerslam results

Howdy there everyone,

OMG! What an ending to Summerslam! I kind of half expected it but at the same time I didn’t so I’m quite shocked….

Anyway, here are the results from yesterday’s SUMMERSLAM! (my picks are the ones in bold)

  • United States Championship Match-Pre-Show Match
    Rob Van Dam def. Dean Ambrose © by DQ, Ambrose retains the title
  • Ring Of Fire Match
    Bray Wyatt def. Kane
  • Cody Rhodes def. Damien Sandow
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Alberto Del Rio © def. Christian
  • Natalya def. Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar def. CM Punk
  • Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn def. Big E. Langston and AJ Lee
  • WWE Championship Match with Special Referee: Triple H
    Daniel Bryan def. John Cena ©
  • Randy Orton cashed in his Money In The Bank opportunity on Daniel Bryan who was Pedigreed by Triple H after the match!

WOWZERS! Seriously! OMG!

RAW should be good this week Winking smile

Anyway, that is all from me for now. Have fun and take care and I will blog soon.

Lil xoxo

No comments: