Battleground results

Howdy there everyone,

Hope you are all well. After yesterday I am ECSTATIC! The results of ‘Battleground’ semi went my way yesterday. YAY!

Here are the results in order…..

  • Kick-off Show
    Dolph Ziggler def. Damien Sandow
  • Battleground Hardcore Rules for the World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Alberto Del Rio © def. Rob Van Dam
  • Real Americans (Jack Swagger/Antonio Cesaro) w/ Zeb Coulter def. The Great Khali/Santino Marella w/ Hornswoggle (impromptu match)
  • Intercontinental Championship Match
    Curtis Axel © w/Paul Heyman def. R-Truth
  • Diva’s Championship Match
    AJ Lee © def. Brie Bella
  • Cody Rhodes/Goldust w/ Dusty Rhodes def. Seth Rollins/Roman reigns w/ Dean Ambrose to regain/keep their jobs within the WWE
  • Kofi Kingston def. Bray Wyatt
  • CM Punk def. Ryback
  • WWE Championship Match
    Both Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton were knocked out by Big Show so the match went to a no contest. still no champion….. Sad smile

Honestly, I was soooooo uber stoked when the Rhodes family won. I was jumping around and generally making a fool of myself. It was such an emotional match to watch knowing that their jobs depended on it. Awesome match.
As for the WWE Championship match…..SERIOUSLY! Why would you do that 2 PPV’s in a row! Still no champion…… That’s BS even by my standards…….. Sorry WWE but that’s how you lose people.
Other then that, the PPV was pretty uneventful for me. Just the 2 matches that caught my interest were the best ones Smile 

Anyway, that is all from me for now.
Have fun and take care.
Lil xoxo

No comments: