RAW notes from Monday

Hi there everyone,

I know this is a little bit late but I’ve been a tad bit distracted lately (Mum’s off to Nepal, Work, Boyfriend, Housework etc.) but I was catching up with RAW this week and there was some stuff that I thought ‘WHOA!’ so I thought that I would mention it here….

  • Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley fired the Big Show after his interference during the Battleground main event between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.
  • Bad Maddox announced that through the WWE App, the WWE Universe would be able to pick a Special Guest Referee for the up-coming Hell In A Cell match between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship. The three choices that were given were Booker T, Bob Buckland and Shawn Michaels, who, shock horror, won the voting and will now be locked in the cell with Bryan and Orton during their match to crown a new WWE Champion.
  • Vickie Guerrero announced that Alberto Del Rio would be facing a returning John Cena at Hell In A Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship Surprised smile
  • Big Show knocked out Triple H at the end of the show!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, it was a fantastic RAW although I do have my doubts about Cena being 100% by Hell In A Cell but hey, it’s his decision, not mine…..

Anyway, that is all from me for now. Have fun and take care and I will speak to you all soon.

Lil xoxo

No comments: