Wrestlemania 31 Predictions

Hi there everyone,
I don’t know about you all but I cannot wait for tomorrow. WRESTLEMANIA COME AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I got my snacks all ready to go so I can be fully prepared! Yee Haaa!

Anyways, here are my predictions for tomorrow’s event (and as per normal my predictions are in bold…… )
  • Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
  • United States Championship match
    Rusev © vs. John Cena
  • AJ Lee & Paige vs. Nikki © and Brie Bella
  • Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
  • Fatal Four Way match for the Tag Team Championships
    Tyson Kidd & Cesaro © vs. New Day vs. Los Matadores vs. The Usos
  • Sting vs. Triple H
  • Andre the Giant Battle Royal
    Miz vs. Curtis Axel vs. Ryback vs. Fandango vs. Adam Rose vs. Zack Ryder vs. Jack Swagger vs. Titus O’Neil vs. Darren Young vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Eric Rowan vs. Damian Mizdow vs. Sin Cara vs. Goldust vs. Heath Slater vs. Mark Henry vs. Konnor vs. Viktor vs. Hideo Itami
  • Intercontinental Championship Match
    Wade Barrett © vs. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Stardust vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose
  • WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns
  • Now, there are a couple of matches where I am umming and arghing over so I might just mention these now.
    First is the Intercontinental Championship match. I think it will come between three competitors….Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose or Dolph Ziggler and as much as I want Dolph to win, I think Daniel will take the title.
    Also the Andre The Giant Battle Royal was a tough one so I’m going with one of the up and coming stars from NXT in Hideo Itami because I think it would be a great boost for not only Hideo but also for the NXT competitors.
    I also am putting on the record now that I think Seth will cash in (if he does watch out work!) and I also think that the Rock may also make an appearance. He normally does in some capacity and there are reports that he will be in the area. Let’s hope not but hey. There are also reports of Heyman turning on Brock and again, if he does, watch out work because if Brock loses his title against Roman, there will be chaos all week! That would ruin Easter for me!
    So there would be my predictions for tomorrows PPV so I hope that everything goes my way....
    So have fun, take care, and I shall hopefully blog again tomorrow.
    Lil

No comments: