Wrestlemania results

Hi there everyone,
Well, I have to say that todays Wrestlemania made me so ANGRY! That's right! ANGRY! I was literally so upset I was throwing stuff around and it didn't help that my partner told me that it was "....just entertainment." OMG! So annoyed. I'll tell you why in a minute.
Here are the results for the PPV....
  • Fatal Four Way Match for the Tag Team Championship
    Tyson Kidd/Cesaro (c) def. The Usos, Los Matadores and New Day
  • Andre The Giant Battle Royal
    Big Show def. Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Fandango,  Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, Kane, Eric Rowan, Damian Mizdow, Sin Cara, Goldust, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Konnor, Viktor, Hideo Itami
  • Undertaker def. Bray Wyatt
  • United States Championship Match
    John Cena def. Rusev (c)
  • AJ Lee/Paige def. Nikki (c) and Brie Bella
  • Randy Orton def. Seth Rollins
  • Triple H def. Sting
  • Intercontinental Championship Match
    Daniel Bryan def. Wade Barrett (c), R-Truth, Stardust, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose and Luke Harper
  • WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Seth Rollins def. Brock Lesnar (c) and Roman Reigns
Now, there were some interesting points in this Wrestlemania...
  • ROCK MADE AN APPEARANCE!!!!! He and Ronda Rousey (UFC) basically took on Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. Looks like Triple H vs. The Rock next year for Wrestlemania.
  • DX (Sixx Pakk, Road Dogg and BJ James) vs. The NWO came to a head during the Sting vs. Triple H match, with the real change coming from Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music'd Sting in the middle of the ring. And at the end of the match, Triple H offered a hand shake to Sting and he accepted it. WTH!!!!!!!!
  • Here's the part that really has me livid.....SETH ROLLINS CASHED IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE AND WON THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!! Brock and Roman had basically beaten each other to a pulp and that's when Seth came down to the ring and cashed in, pinning Roman (not Brock) and winning the championship :(
That was the part that really got me and I started throwing stuff. That's how angry I was! I still get angry but not to that point right now.......

So that's Wrestlemania done and dusted for another year. Tomorrow on RAW is going to be awesome (I think so anyway ) so let's see how it goes.

Anyway, thats all from me for now.
Have fun and take care.
Lil 

No comments: